Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #161
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Charlie, I had to work. I heard Joan signed autographs for over 2 hours too. Sniff,Sniff

    Hey, it's chatturday already Ya-hooo. Oh, I got something I gotta show you guys to later. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Get your minds out of the gutter. Hahaha...

    Fresh morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with fresh fruit and a saturday morning mini buffet with all our favorites. See ya tonite R-O-A-R [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #162
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I could kick myslef because I work pretty close to rye playland.

  3. #163
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Gus
    I'll try to make it to the chat room tonight? "Real cute baby cc fan"&" a big kiss to new york jettster" who's always kool.......big [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for cherie always KQQL.

    I hope everyone ok with [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] tonight.It sould pass by me a little tonight.I think just heavy rain?....ERIC [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  4. #164
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WoW Eric, your avatar is way KooL. Where you get that from, any others, maybe a JOAN one? And a [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] back at ya! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #165
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Yes that is a cool one Eric ! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  6. #166
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A high picturesque stream and the largest in Dutchess County. Rises in Stissing Lake, in the town of Pine Plains, at an elevation of eight hundred feet above tide and traverses the county for a distance of 35 miles, in a southerly direction, flowing into the Hudson River at New Hamburg.

    Living here in the desert it's easy to froget there are other, shall we say, more beautiful places one could be!
    Thanks for the Wappingers Creek postcard NewYorkJettster! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    It, not unlike you, is awesome!
    Catch ya more later!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #167
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I go back to work today. I only have to work a half day and my mom has Luke. So, I am not doing too bad. Tomorrow is a full day and the baby goes to daycare. Tomorrow will be a SAD day.

  8. #168
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    How was it CCfan? Hopefully a good practice run for the BIG one tomorrow!
    Keep your chin up about day care. I'm sure it will be fine!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #169
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey it's 2 4 2UESDAY:

    Backlash~ Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Fetish *** ~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

    Fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with NY Charlie style bagels. Have a great day!

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My 2fer is dedicated to the U S of A [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !


    "Silver, Blue & Gold" - Bad Company

    "Gold Dust Woman" - Fleetwood Mac


    GO FOR THE GOLD...!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic